By me coming to you, your cat will have reduced stress as they remain in a familiar environment and no trauma from being placed in a cattery and you come home to a happy cat. "Cats like their own territory!" Each visit (20 to 30 minutes), can include feeding, fresh water, litters cleaned, basic groom, medications (Oral, Topical, injections), keeping the cat company. It can also include:
- Security check
- Watering the house plants
- Opening/closing curtains for a lived-in look while your away
- Lights on/off
- Fish feeding in an aquarium
- While you're away I'll keep you updated by emails, text messages, photos and by WhatsApp. So you know how your cat/s are doing
- I'm fully insured
- I'm DBS checked
- I hold a pet first aid certificate
Cat feeding/sitting £14 for one visit per day.
Cat feeding/sitting £24 for two visits per day.
*25th 26th and 31st of December and New Years day are double the price for cat sitting and any other bank holidays.