Going away for a weekend or longer? Worried about your home and pets? Then this service allows your pets to remain in familiar surroundings if you're reluctant about using kennels or catteries. If you have elderly pets or a pet that doesn't get on with other animals then this service is ideal. We give you security that your home looks lived in and protects against burglary, squatters or vandals. I stay in your home and look after your pets and possessions whilst you are away.
- I feed and groom your cat/s.
- Maintain security and keep parts of the house clean and tidy.
- I take telephone messages, deal with callers and water the house plants. I also take in parcel deliveries or collect them from neighbours.
- Rubbish to be placed outside for collection.
- I'm a non-smoker.
- I provide my own food.
- Have good Manners.
- I'm home normally by 5pm for my evenings stay.
- I'm DBS checked
- I'm fully insured
- I hold a pet first aid certificate
I can leave the property during the daytime but not more than 4 hours per day. I can arrange a visit to your home and this will be a chance for us to get to know each other and to go over the necessary paperwork and information.
House & Pet sitting £30 per day.